Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.5 showing blank page

Level 3

Hi all,

I have AEM 6.5 with service pack 12 installed and created a new project using maven archetype 35 and deployed it on the AEM.

But now when I am creating a new page and even existing pages are also not showing any content in them. And in the template all the components are available in structure mode but when I do initial content mode then that is also showing blank. 

There is no error in the logs also.

Below are some screenshots of the problemTemplate in Structure modeTemplate in Structure mode

Template in Initial Content modeTemplate in Initial Content mode

New Demo Page created using the templateNew Demo Page created using the template

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thanks @SantoshSai  , @RajaShankar for your help. 

Found the solution, actually aem-core-wcm-components package installed was of older version and updating that to the latest worked.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Jangra98 

Check whether all the bundles are resolved properly.Check for any dependency error in resolving. 

Regards,

Rajashankar.R

Community Advisor

Hi @Jangra98 

Your Adobe Experience Manager Core WCM Components Core Bundle com.adobe.cq.core.wcm.components.core bundle must be in Installed state, please check if you have CFP2 and Feature Packs installed? As per https://github.com/Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-core-wcm-components/blob/master/README.md#system-requir..., these are required dependencies for 2.19.2.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Santosh

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thanks @SantoshSai  , @RajaShankar for your help. 

Found the solution, actually aem-core-wcm-components package installed was of older version and updating that to the latest worked.