Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM 6.5 Headless | Fragment reference data type with multiple content fragment allowed

Level 4

I have a content fragment model having a single-valued field of type Fragment reference, in which 2 Content Fragment models are allowed.

I am looking into the most effective approach to write a Graphql query handling both content fragment models within a single field. Our initial attempt encompassed the inclusion of fields from both content fragment models within the said field; however, this endeavour resulted in query disruptions. Upon execution of Graphql query it throws error:

Validation error of type FieldUndefined: Field 'title' in type 'AllFragmentModels' is undefined @ 'productList/items/flag/title'"

Your insights and recommendations on this matter would be greatly valued. Please share if you have any example queries for reference.
Update:

Find below a screenshot of the field showing the concerned field.

Mukesh_Kumar_Co_0-1691067352992.png

The query used is:

query productList($productID:String,$locale:String)

{productList(filter:{
  productID : {_expressions: [{value:$productID}]}},
  _locale : $locale
)
{items{
  flag{title,backgroundColor,flagColor,saveOffer},
}
}
}

This query work fine if I only allow a single content fragment model in the field. Issue is only with multiple content fragment allowed. Wondering if I'm missing something..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I think I figure out the issue. To share with everyone correct query is:

)
{items{
  flag {
      ... on ProductFlagModel{title,backgroundColor,flagColor,saveOffer},
  }
}
}

}

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Mukesh_Kumar_Co Please share the GraphQl query, resulting in error. Also, the screenshot of the Content Fragment Models, you are encompassing in a single query

Correct answer by
Level 4

I think I figure out the issue. To share with everyone correct query is:

)
{items{
  flag {
      ... on ProductFlagModel{title,backgroundColor,flagColor,saveOffer},
  }
}
}

}