Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM- 6.5 -> Live copy inheritace enabling/disabling icon is not showin in some field on page properties.

Level 7

We are in migrating 6.3 to 6.5.After getting live copies, when i check page properties after getting a live copy only two fields having the inheritance enabling/disabling icon.Most of other fields are not showing that inheritance enabling/disabling icon though , All the values are getting properly from inheritance.Problem is in 6.3 all was working fine.In 6.5 inheritance enabling/disabling icon is not showing in most of the fields.But i have noticed some odd behaviors here that when reloading the page (Like when we trying to browse the image) then that enabled/disabled inheritance icon is starting to appear.

Note - msmTouchUICommons.js in this file iam getting an error near to "outerWidth - icon.outerWidth()".

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Do you see cq:LiveRelationship, cq:LiveSync properties enabled in jcr:content of these live copies? Can you post the JS error from console captured during this time?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Do you see cq:LiveRelationship, cq:LiveSync properties enabled in jcr:content of these live copies? Can you post the JS error from console captured during this time?

Level 7

Under which action do we need to enable these two properties ? cq:LiveRelationship is there.cq:LiveSync is not there under mixin types.

Employee
When both blueprint and live copy are in sync, these mixin types get created in live copies, see https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-64/administering/introduction/msm-livecopy... for more details.

Level 4
I see the same problem in 6.5 is this started in 6.5