Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

AEM 6.5 GraphiQL configureation - field arrives empty

Level 2

I am trying to set up a GraphiQL endpoint in my AEM instance. I want the data to include the content of the CF but also the list of URLs where the CF is referenced. I found this data within CRXDE -- it exists in AEM -- but when I ask for a GraphiQL endpoint, the JSON field arrives empty instead of an array of AEM page links. Has anyone else experienced empty fields?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @victoria_paskannaya 

Can you please provide more information on the issue. Can you also share the graphQL query that you are hitting and the CFM. This would help us to better understand the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @victoria_paskannaya 

Can you please provide more information on the issue. Can you also share the graphQL query that you are hitting and the CFM. This would help us to better understand the problem.

Here is the query:

{

"data": {

"siteCfModelByPath": {

"item": {

"_path": "/content/dam/my-corporate-site/test-dummy-cf-xx",

"_variation": "master",

"title": "test cf title yy",

"reference": {

"type": "page",

"_path": "/content/my-corporate-site/en/articles/4-new-technologies-that-are-helping-to-improve-network-coverage",

"_authorUrl": http://localhost:4502/content/my-corporate-site/en/articles/4-new-technologies-that-are-helping-to-improve-network-coverage.html,

"_publishUrl": http://localhost:4503/content/my-corporate-site/en/articles/4-new-technologies-that-are-helping-to-improve-network-coverage.html,

"title": null,

"description": null

},

"_metadata": {

"stringMetadata": [

{

"name": "title",

"value": "test dummy cf title xx"

},

{

"name": "description",

"value": "test dummy cf desc xx"

}

],

"stringArrayMetadata": [],

"intMetadata": [],

"intArrayMetadata": [],

"floatMetadata": [],

"floatArrayMetadata": [],

"booleanMetadata": [],

"booleanArrayMetadata": [],

"calendarMetadata": [

{

"name": "jcr:created",

"value": "2023-11-16T12:32:13.412+01:00"

},

{

"name": "cq:lastModified",

"value": "2023-11-20T15:36:14.626+01:00"

}

],

"calendarArrayMetadata": []

},

"_variations": [

"variation-z-title"

],

"_model": {

"_path": "/conf/my-corporate-site/settings/dam/cfm/models/site-cf-model",

"title": "site-cf-model"

}

},

"_references": [

{

"type": "page",

"_path": "/content/my-corporate-site/en/articles/4-new-technologies-that-are-helping-to-improve-network-coverage",

"_authorUrl": http://localhost:4502/content/my-corporate-site/en/articles/4-new-technologies-that-are-helping-to-improve-network-coverage.html,

"_publishUrl": http://localhost:4503/content/my-corporate-site/en/articles/4-new-technologies-that-are-helping-to-improve-network-coverage.html,

"title": null,

"description": null

}

]

}

}

}

The information I was looking for was not GraphQL response. It seems incoming references are not even stored in a property. In the end, I went with another route to fetch the needed information.

Thank you for looking into it!

Administrator

@victoria_paskannaya  Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni