Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM 6.5 forms Document Services PDF Use cases

Level 1

Hi Folks,

I have the following use cases to implement in my project:

1) After Form submit, the whole form data along with attachment(if-any) needs to be converted to PDF at AEM side

2) User can download the PDF and attach one/more DSC and upload back.

3) Validate the DSC and validate data in PDF before and after attaching DSC.

4) Extract/Read data from PDF for business validations.

For all the above use cases I have decided to use 'AEM Document Services Programmatically' (DocAssurance Service) features on AEM Forms on OSGi topology.

I have following queries in this scenario:

i) Classes required to build Maven Projects using AEM Document Services are available in the AEM Forms Client SDK jar. As I searched for this jar, I could find it in reference to AEM 6.3.  Whether same can be used along with AEM 6.5?  Whether there are any depended apis which need to be configured in order to use AEM Forms Client SDK jar.

ii) For reader extension and encryption service, certificate need to be configured at AEM end. Need more clarity about setting up certificates regarding certificate file and etc i.e. who/how certificate files are generated and who/ how will it be maintained?

Kindly help to resolve these queries.

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I would suggest moving this thread to the dedicated AEM Forms community to get a faster response.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/ct-p/adobe-experienc...

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I would suggest moving this thread to the dedicated AEM Forms community to get a faster response.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/ct-p/adobe-experienc...

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar