Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5 Dependent images are not included in package

Level 4

Hi All,

While moving the Content Fragments from the lower environment to the higher environment by creating the package, images used in the content fragment are not included. I'm required to select images separately in the package. Wondering if I'm missing something while creating the package.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MukeshAEM ,

This is expected behaviour of AEM, When creating a package in AEM, the images used in Content Fragments are not automatically included by default. This is because AEM treats assets (such as images) separately from content.

1. Create a new package or select an existing package.
  2. In the Filters section, click on the "+" button to add a new filter.
  3. In the Filter configuration, select "Dam Asset" as the filter type.
  4. Specify the path or paths where the images used in the Content Fragments are located. You can use the "Browse" button to select the appropriate paths.
  5. Save the filter configuration.
  6. Build and download the package.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MukeshAEM ,

This is expected behaviour of AEM, When creating a package in AEM, the images used in Content Fragments are not automatically included by default. This is because AEM treats assets (such as images) separately from content.

1. Create a new package or select an existing package.
  2. In the Filters section, click on the "+" button to add a new filter.
  3. In the Filter configuration, select "Dam Asset" as the filter type.
  4. Specify the path or paths where the images used in the Content Fragments are located. You can use the "Browse" button to select the appropriate paths.
  5. Save the filter configuration.
  6. Build and download the package.