Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5 Cloud manager

Level 1

Can i create multiple production piplelines in cloudmanager? We are still in AEM 6.5 not migrated to AEM Cloud Service

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Rivianwild 
You can't have more than 1 pipeline per environment.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

@Rivianwild  i dont there is any restriction on the number of production pipelines that you can create.

The only limiting factor would be the licensing agreement.

The number of prod and stage environments, however, cannot be more than 1 each per program.

Your stage and Prod will share the same pipeline bdw.

Level 1

Thank you @Harwinder-singh  - So if i understand, if we only have 1 AEM instance running liscence, we cannot set up multiple repositories for production.

Community Advisor

@Rivianwild Your client repo is going to be mapped to a single Adobe git repository.

This git repository is the one that will be used by any pipelines that you configure in the cloud manager.

Your client repos are not directly feeding artifacts to any of the pipelines.

For further details , refer to this one - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/using-...

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Rivianwild 
You can't have more than 1 pipeline per environment.

Arun Patidar

Level 4

Hi @Rivianwild  

You can only have one full stack pipeline and one web tier pipeline for each environment including Prod. You can have multiple Frontend pipelines for each environment. 

Administrator

@Rivianwild Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Community Advisor

@Rivianwild ,

In AEM Cloud Manager setup, you can have only one Production deployment pipeline which deploys to both Stage and Production servers. However, you can setup any number of code quality pipelines to check the code quality report before running the main production pipeline.

Ideally, you will map a code quality branch from your organization repo to adobe git repo and run the code quality pipeline on push to this branch to identify any pipeline blocking issues as early as possible.