Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5  (AD0-E126) Certification Exam Study Material

Level 2

Hi Friends,

I am preparing for AEM 6.5  (AD0-E126)

Can anyone please advise where can I get the authentic and current study material for this Certification?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Shariq

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Samsalim,

I would recommend to use official Adobe materials:

Last but not least, feel free to share any doubts, questions in terms of AEM via community. I'm sure always someone who will help you.

Good luck on your exam (preparation)!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Samsalim,

I would recommend to use official Adobe materials:

Last but not least, feel free to share any doubts, questions in terms of AEM via community. I'm sure always someone who will help you.

Good luck on your exam (preparation)!

Community Advisor

Hi @Samsalim ,

In addition to @lukasz-m, Adobe recently launched Certification Exam Prep Portal [0], which benefit from taking free expert-level practice tests and, upon completion, receiving a detailed report that indicates areas you’ll need to strengthen to pass the certification exam.

The Exam Prep Portal offers unlimited access to all available practice tests for Adobe’s expert-level exams. Practice tests are developed from the same blueprints as the actual exams, so they can help you gauge how you are doing in each topic area and potentially help you identify areas where you need to study more or gain more on-the-job experience. Doing well on a practice test does not guarantee that you will pass the certification exam.

AD0-126 is not available as of now but can try AD4-E121

[0]: https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/content/solution/us/en/solution-partners/news/2022/06/adobe-certi...

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh