Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

aem 6.4 spell checker in RTE

Level 3

Hi Team,

After adding spell checker plugin for rte if there are no spelling mistake , a blue alert is displayed "No spelling mistakes was found."

But it doesn't go away and appears on page even after submitting dialog.

Please let me know if this is a bug or any solution for the same.

Thanks

Preetham K.R

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

Clicking on the alert will close it.

If you click on spellchecker twice, I guess two overlapping alerts are added to the dom (this behavior could be improved), so you would have to click on it twice to remove both of them from the dom.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

Clicking on the alert will close it.

If you click on spellchecker twice, I guess two overlapping alerts are added to the dom (this behavior could be improved), so you would have to click on it twice to remove both of them from the dom.

Level 3

Thanks for the response Hanish, Yes i observed this .We need to click on dialog to close it. The issue comes in full screen mode .The blue pop up appears in background(behind the fully opened  dialog).

After we close the dialog ,the popup still remains floating on page unless we click on it to close it.