Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM 6.4 : RTE not working as expected in the multifield.

Level 2

Hi all,

I am facing a issue that existing RTE value is not displayed in the multifield.  Who knows how to fix it?

Steps:

1. Set the value "1111" to the description and save it.

2. I can see that value is saved successfully in the crx/de.

3. Reopen dialog and description is displayed as blank. Excepted value is "1111".

Note: Only AEM 6.4 has this problem. That dialog is working well in the AEM 6.3.

Description is blank in the author page

1552629_pastedImage_1.png

In the crx/de, we can see description accurately is "<p>1111</p>" 

1552628_pastedImage_0.png

Dialog XML

AEM : 6.4

ACS : acs-aem-commons-content-3.17.4.zip

Thanks

forrest

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You are using coral2 components. can you please change all coral2 reference with Granite/Coral3 components and then try.

Granite UI Foundation Server-side — Granite UI 1.0 documentation

Thans

Arun

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You are using coral2 components. can you please change all coral2 reference with Granite/Coral3 components and then try.

Thans

Arun

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Thanks  Arun Patidar for your replay.  But I can't find richtext field in the below link. 

Thanks

Forrest

Community Advisor

HI,

For RichText component, difference with Coral UI 2 and Coral UI 3 is with respect to the clientlibs category (JS and CSS used - as evident from /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext/clientlibs)

In this case, to have RTE working within Multifield, we need to change all other Granite form components to Coral UI 3 (granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/*)

Level 2

Thanks,

RTE is working after I replace all other Granite form components to Coral UI 3.

Level 1

Hi @lif66417554,

Can you please provide us the component package. I'm facing the same issue from many days & it'd be easier to check the hierarchy against my component

Level 2

Hi aseemapandit​,

Sorry, I don't know how to add a package to this reply. You can copy my dialog which can be found in above comment to your component to check if it can work.

Thanks,

Forrest