Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

cannot get created components on edit templates components list section

Level 3

I created two  components in crx repository under apps/travel/components/structure folder header and footer and add html in the component and save it but when i open the templates for edit in AEM then these components are not shown in components list for drag and drop. I created all the policies in layout container and check the

section (travel) but when i click the drop down my created components are not shown  refrence from this link Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating an Adobe Experience Manager 6.4 website using Editable Temp... 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Make sure there is a dialog under your components - else they will not sure up in the template. For more information on Editable templates - watch our Guided Journey that covers alot of information - Scott's Digital Community: Guided Journey for Experience Manager on Editable Templates

There is a note in the article that mentions the importance of dialogs under the components that you want to use in an editable template:

AAA3.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Make sure there is a dialog under your components - else they will not sure up in the template. For more information on Editable templates - watch our Guided Journey that covers alot of information - Scott's Digital Community: Guided Journey for Experience Manager on Editable Templates

There is a note in the article that mentions the importance of dialogs under the components that you want to use in an editable template:

AAA3.png

Level 3

thanks smacdonald now i able to see my components