Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM 6.4 | Multiple thumbnails in page properties

Level 2

Hi,

OOTB page properties dialog has thumbnail tab which allow to select an asset from DAM or upload from file system. 

I tried to have a custom tab with another thumbnail. I can drag and drop different assets on ootb thumbnail and custom thumbnail but when I save the page properties and open again both thumbnails having same asset.

How can I have different thumbnails at page properties level? for example one thumbnail for desktop and another thumbnail for mobile.

I also tried using commerce asset picker but no luck.

Thanks,

Radha Krishna N

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you check that you store the custom thumbnail in a different property/node than the default one?

Level 2
With pathbrowser it is working but I was trying to use the assetpicker twice (1 - desktop, 1 - mobile). Looks like the assetpicker and thumbnail preview are tightly coupled (hardcoded in JSP and JS files) with node name 'image' under jcr:content.

Level 1

Hi, did you find any solution for this?