Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.4 beta, default login is not working

Level 2

Hallo,

ich have the AEM Quickstart for Version 6.4 and installed on Windows but the default login not work.

Can anybody Help me?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Similar issue was also reported for 6.3 as well.

Make sure you do not have any space in path to jar file else it will through an crypto exception in stderr.log

References from Windows OS

Path with spaces - C:\AEM Stuff\aem 6.4 - will not work

Path without spaces - C:\sample\aem64 - will work

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Level 10

We are setting up a Beta community for issues like this - I will get an update and post back details.

Level 1

Hi Katleen, could you please help me with the installation steps? thanks

Level 2

I am also facing same issue with the default admin credentials. Please let me know how to resolve this.

Level 2

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue. when I try to login user admin/admin, I get a "User name and password do not match" error.

Please keep us updated if you manage to solve it!

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi,

i am waiting for the post back details. If i have or found a solution i will give an update.

Level 10

Looks like that beta AEM version is unstable. Hopefully they will release a more stable version.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Similar issue was also reported for 6.3 as well.

Make sure you do not have any space in path to jar file else it will through an crypto exception in stderr.log

References from Windows OS

Path with spaces - C:\AEM Stuff\aem 6.4 - will not work

Path without spaces - C:\sample\aem64 - will work

Community Advisor

just to add for someone who might face this issue later, the folder has to be all small case with no space

Administrator

It is against NDA to post AEM 6.4 beta questions on the main forums. You should be asking these in the Beta forums (Adobe prerelease) set for it.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Is upgrade from AEM 6.2 to AEM 6.4 a possibility? Please throw some light on its technical feasibility and proprietary prerequisites.

is it mandatory to be on AEM 6.3 in order to migrate to 6.4??smacdonald2008