Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.3 to 6.5 Upgrade - Custom Tab fields Issue in Page Properties

Level 1

Hello Everyone,

We are upgrading to AEM 6.5 from AEM 6.3 - I am facing an issue with Dropdowns and DatePicker fields in custom tabs page properties[Touch UI]. I think this is not the issue with the any fields. Each Item is setting into fixed columns and when we try to open DatePicker or DropDown - Window is shrinking and show like below even though - we have more space on the window. I tried to build a new custom tab looking at the documentation - Still I am facing the same issue - I don't what has changed in AEM 6.5 on this - I see some depricated folders in foundation (granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/fieldset)

1845719_pastedImage_0.png1845720_pastedImage_1.png

Here is xml for new tab:

<testing_x0020_tab

cq:showOnCreate="true"

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/fixedcolumns">

<items jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">

<column

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/container">

<section

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/fieldset">

<dateAc

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/fieldset">

<datea

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker"

displayedFormat="MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm a"

fieldLabel="New T"

type="datetime"/>

</items>

</dateAc>

</items>

</section>

</items>

</column>

</items>

</testing_x0020_tab>

Can any please route me to any other options need to be changed?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Repository Restructuring occurred since AEM 6.4 onwards. So, when you upgraded from AEM 6.3 to AEM 6.5, all the OOTB stuff moved to new locations, whereas the custom one didn't. Due to that, you maybe running into such issue.

The following document may help in restructuring:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Repository Restructuring in AEM 6.4

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Repository Restructuring occurred since AEM 6.4 onwards. So, when you upgraded from AEM 6.3 to AEM 6.5, all the OOTB stuff moved to new locations, whereas the custom one didn't. Due to that, you maybe running into such issue.

The following document may help in restructuring:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Repository Restructuring in AEM 6.4