Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.3 PDF Generator Readiness Test

Level 4

Hello,

I am having some problems with this step... I already installed JDK 8 64 and 32 bits.

Is AEM 6.3 PDF Generator incompatible with JDK8?

Does anyone has a clue why it is not recognizing the variables? It only recognizes the JAVA_HOME variable.

2017-09-19 20-00-59.png

2017-09-19 20-00-20.png

Cabeçalho 1

INFORMATION

Environment variable JAVA_HOME is set to /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/  sudo version 1.8.1 is installed on the system. 

WARNINGS

Warning: Environment variable OpenOffice_PATH is not set Resolution: Please set the environment variable OpenOffice_PATH correctly if Application OpenOffice is installed on the system. 

ERRORS

Error: JAVA_HOME points to an unsupported JDK version {0}. Resolution: Adobe Experience Manager forms does not support Oracle JDK version less than JDK 6 update 26 (for JDK 6), Oracle JDK 7 update 21 (for JDK 7), IBM JDK version less than 1.6 SR9 and Oracle JRockit JDK version less than Java 6 (R28). Please set the JAVA_HOME environment variable to a supported JDK according to the platform requirement & restart the Adobe Experience Manager forms server.  Error: Environment variable JAVA_HOME_32 is not set Resolution: Please set the environment variable JAVA_HOME_32 to 32-bit JDK, version 6 update 26 or higher (for JDK 6) or version 7 update 21 or higher (for JDK 7).

Thank you

Diogo Miranda

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Looks like you're not using one of the supported JDK's as the message suggests.  Looks like you're using openjdk, please refer to the following for supported JDKs Technical Requirements

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

EDIT:

Been trying things and I am at this point now:

2017-09-19 20-40-01.png

INFORMATION

Environment variable JAVA_HOME is set to /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64

Environment variable JAVA_HOME_32 is set to /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-i386

Environment variable OpenOffice_PATH is set to /opt/openoffice4

Installed OpenOffice version is 4.1  sudo version 1.8.1 is installed on the system.

WARNINGS

ERRORS

Error: JAVA_HOME points to an unsupported JDK version {0}.

Resolution: Adobe Experience Manager forms does not support Oracle JDK version less than JDK 6 update 26 (for JDK 6), Oracle JDK 7 update 21 (for JDK 7), IBM JDK version less than 1.6 SR9 and Oracle JRockit JDK version less than Java 6 (R28).

Please set the JAVA_HOME environment variable to a supported JDK according to the platform requirement & restart the Adobe Experience Manager forms server.

Error: Environment variable JAVA_HOME_32 points to an unsupported JDK version {0}.

Resolution: Adobe Experience Manager forms supports JDK of version 6 update 26 or higher (for JDK 6) or JDK of version 7 update 21 or higher (for JDK 7).

Please point the environment variable JAVA_HOME_32 to a supported 32-bit JDK & restart the Adobe Experience Manager forms server.

Correct answer by
Level 8

Looks like you're not using one of the supported JDK's as the message suggests.  Looks like you're using openjdk, please refer to the following for supported JDKs Technical Requirements