Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM 6.3.3.8 Unable to save content fragment model

Level 4

I am playing around with content fragments in my local AEM 6.3.3.8 instance. After going through Tools -> Assets -> Content Fragment Models I am able to add a test content fragment model. After I open the model I am able to drag data types (eg single line text) into the model canvas area. After adding a required property name field when I click Save button, it does nothing. I am seeing the following error in the error.log file :

14.04.2020 10:45:50.312 *WARN* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1586843150275] GET /mnt/overlay/dam/cfm/models/editor/content/editor.html/conf/sandbox2site/settings/dam/cfm/models/model1 HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.xss.impl.XSSAPIImpl Invalid URI.
java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 117: /mnt/overlay/dam/cfm/models/editor/content/editor/jcr:content/body/items/wizard/items/editorStep/items/content/items/{{field_id}}

There is a long stack trace after these two lines.

Anyone has any suggestion on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

SKM

4 Replies

Level 4

Pls disregard this comment, made correction in the original question.

Level 2
Did you solved this, I am also facing the same issue with Content Fragment.

Level 2
My local AEM Instance was corrupted. I deleted crx-quickstart and re-started AEM instance. It worked for me later.