Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

aem 6.2 SlingRequestPathInfo suffix

Level 2

Hello, when i create a page, i create a select (datasource) in the properties. in my datasource, i want recover the path of the page. for example : http://localhost:4502/mnt/overlay/wcm/core/content/sites/createpagewizard.html/content/geometrixx/fr, i want recover  /content/geometrixx/fr.

with aem 6.1 , with this code "slingRequest.getRequestPathInfo().getSuffix()", it's ok, but with aem 6.2, it don't ok. i recover le template path :/apps/geometrixx/templates/homepage.

how to get the right path, please?

9 Replies

Level 10

Are you getting an error or exception? 

Level 2

i recover some think with ""slingRequest.getRequestPathInfo().getSuffix()"" but not the good.

i should recover /content/geometrixx/fr. and i recover /apps/geometrixx/templates/homepage

Level 7

Could you provide us the example code you are using? 

It's an OSGi component? 

Level 2

no, not a OSGI component. just, a property when i create a page

the problem is only the page creation.

Here the property : 

<searchLogic jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"          sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/select"          cq:showOnCreate="{Boolean}true"             renderReadOnly="{Boolean}true"          fieldLabel="page.search.searchLogic"          name="./searchLogic">    <datasource            jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"            sling:resourceType="global/components/content/datasource/datasourceSearchLogic"/></searchLogic>

and the begin of the code in datasource is : 

if(StringUtils.isNotEmpty(slingRequest.getRequestPathInfo().getSuffix())){ path = slingRequest.getRequestPathInfo().getSuffix(); }else{ path = slingRequest.getRequestParameter("item").getString() ; }

Level 7

Try to check this line:

String contentPath = (String) request.getAttribute("granite.ui.form.contentpath");

Let me know what is the output.

Level 2

this is code of the datasource. However, the issue is related to the slingRequest.getRequestPathInfo().getSuffix() which does not return the correct value.

<% %><%@include file="/libs/granite/ui/global.jsp"%><% %><%@page session="false"          import="java.util.Arrays,                java.util.List,com.day.cq.wcm.api.Page, java.util.ArrayList,org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils, java.util.Locale, java.util.HashMap, java.util.Map, java.util.Collections, org.apache.commons.collections.Transformer, org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.IteratorChain, com.day.cq.search.PredicateGroup, com.day.cq.search.Query, com.day.cq.search.QueryBuilder, org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.TransformIterator, org.apache.sling.api.resource.ResourceMetadata, org.apache.sling.api.resource.ResourceResolver, org.apache.sling.api.wrappers.ValueMapDecorator, com.adobe.granite.ui.components.Config, com.adobe.granite.ui.components.ds.DataSource, com.adobe.granite.ui.components.ds.SimpleDataSource, com.adobe.granite.ui.components.ds.ValueMapResource, com.day.cq.tagging.Tag, javax.jcr.Node, com.day.cq.search.result.Hit, javax.jcr.Session, com.google.common.collect.Lists, java.util.Iterator, com.day.cq.wcm.api.PageManager, lu.etat.ctie.services.search.*, com.day.cq.tagging.TagManager"%><%String path =""; if(StringUtils.isNotEmpty(slingRequest.getRequestPathInfo().getSuffix())){ path = slingRequest.getRequestPathInfo().getSuffix(); }else{ path = slingRequest.getRequestParameter("item").getString() ; } Resource siteConfigResource = resourceResolver.resolve(path); PageManager pageManager = resourceResolver.adaptTo(PageManager.class); String pathPage = pageManager.getContainingPage(siteConfigResource).getPath(); SearchLogicConfigurationService search = (SearchLogicConfigurationService)sling.getService(SearchLogicConfigurationService.class); List<SearchLogicConfigurationFactory> listSearchLogic = search.getListConfigurationFactoryForPath(pathPage); final ResourceResolver resolver = resourceResolver; @SuppressWarnings("unchecked") DataSource ds = new SimpleDataSource(new TransformIterator(listSearchLogic.iterator(), new Transformer() { public Object transform(Object o) { ValueMap vm = new ValueMapDecorator(new HashMap<String, Object>()); try{ SearchLogicConfigurationFactory searchLogic = (SearchLogicConfigurationFactory)o; vm.put("value", searchLogic.getSearchLogic()); vm.put("text", searchLogic.getSearchLogic()); } catch (Exception e) { System.out.println(e.getMessage() ); } return new ValueMapResource(resolver, new ResourceMetadata(), "nt:unstructured", vm); } })); request.setAttribute(DataSource.class.getName(), ds); %>

Level 2

no, in a page. for example :  /apps/geometrixx-outdoors/components/page, in the cq:dialog

Level 7

I send you a private message in order to have more details.