Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.1 (with/without SP1) Components height not calculated correctly upon refresh in preview mode touch UI

Level 2

Hi,

I have a page with components which is displayed correctly on AEM 6.2. However, when I moved it to AEM 6.1 or AEM 6.1+SP1 server, it caused display problem on preview mode on touch UI after I refresh page on the preview mode. It is fine for the edit mode and the classic UI.

After comparing the difference between the AEM 6.2 and AEM 6.1, I noticed div and iframe height calculated from the AEM 6.1 seems wrong for this page:

In AEM 6.1 (with or without SP1) server:

<div id="ContentWrapper" style="height: 524px;">
    <div id="FullScreenMask" style="display: none;"></div>
    <iframe id="ContentFrame" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="500" allowfullscreen="" src="/content/iea/en_us/mayur_sanity.html" style="height: 524px;"></iframe>
</div>

while in AEM 6.2, it is

<div id="ContentWrapper" style="height: 5067px;">
    <div id="FullScreenMask" style="display: none;"></div>
    <iframe id="ContentFrame" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="500" allowfullscreen="" src="/content/iea/en_us/mayur_sanity.html" style="height: 5067px;"></iframe>
</div>

Please help or suggest for this!

4 Replies

Administrator

Hi 

Can you please share the component package to reproduce this issue.

As mentioned by Lokesh, hotfix 9440 should have fixed it, but its not working in your case. Please share the component to further debug the issue.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi kautuk,

The components are interlinked with java classes and other dependencies, so it would be difficult for me to share the components. Will figure out as what I can share to reproduce the scenario without much dependent code.

Thanks
Atish Jain

Level 1

I'm facing the same issue, i also tried to install the hotfix but it didn't work. 

Administrator

EsteBusta wrote...

I'm facing the same issue, i also tried to install the hotfix but it didn't work. 

Hi Este

Can you please share the component or steps to reproduce the behavior ?

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni