Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 SP1 - Unable to modify or add PARAFORMATs in Touch UI RTE

Level 2

Hi Community,

I am using AEM 6.1 SP1. I have got the Touch UI RTE dialog from Link 

When i install that package available in the link, I noticed that the nodes under paraformat are not being read at all. If you notice in the dialog, you will see Paragraph, Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3. As shown below:

But if you take a look at the nodes that are under paraformat node in the cq-dialog, the nodes descriptions are "This is my Paragraph", "Header 1", "Header 2", "Header 3". I actually even went ahead and deleted these 4 nodes p, h1, h2, h3 under formats. Even after deleting these, the dialog continued to show me [Paragraph, Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3] as in image above.

This means the dropdown in the dialog UI is showing stuff from somewhere else. 

All i need is to add an h4. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Fixed. Attached screengrab is self explanatory.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

By default if touch node is not present it will compatible to get with classic.  Following below steps should get the headings. If not report to official support team.

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/administer/operations/page-authoring/rich-text-editor.html#Pa...

Thanks,

Correct answer by
Level 2

Fixed. Attached screengrab is self explanatory.

Administrator

I have asked Ankur to help you on this. Ankur is co-author for the article mentioned by you.

And agreeing with MC Stuff that by default if touch node is not present it will compatible to get with classic.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 7

Sorry for replying Late.

Note:- The default formats (<p>, <h1>, <h2> and <h3>) will be removed if you define custom formats

If you want to create your custom component as suggest by you correctly you have to change Node- nt:unstructured to cq:widgetCollection

You can refer this link for more https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/administer/operations/page-authoring/rich-text-editor.html#Sp... Paragraph Formats Available in the Drop-down List

The default formats (<p>, <h1>, <h2> and <h3>) will be removed if you define custom formats