Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

AEM 6.1 SP1 -- Not able to edit the Asset metadata schema.

Level 3

Hi,

I want to add few metadata fields to be visible and editable as properties of Asset in touch ui dam admin. In order to add some more metadata field I want to edit the Metadata schema for assets.

But i am not able to edit the default schemas on my AEM server which is Adobe Experience Manager, Version 6.1.0.SP1. Please see attached screenshot.

whereas i tried on another server where it is editable - Adobe Experience Manager, Version 6.1.0.20150507.

Moreover i tried to overlay the schema from crx/de/index.jsp --> /apps/dam/content/schemaeditors/forms/default/image/jpeg/items/tabs/items/tab1/items/col1/items

where in I added one more text field ./dc:photographer , I am able to view that metadata but not able to edit and enter the value and it is throwing exception as -

"Asset(s) failed to Modify".

Could anyone please suggest the required settings / changes if i am missing something.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies