Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 free download

Level 1

[Thread Edited By Adobe]

/*Don’t forget to meet and greet your fellow peers virtually by telling them about yourself here

Go ahead and to it now: https://adobe.ly/3eDnB4v */

Actual Question:

Hi

There are no limited time trial downloads available as of now.

If you need an AEM Trial version, you will need to get connected with the Adobe Sales team.

You can also contact via phone number provided on the bottom of the page.

-Kautuk

desktop_exl_promo_600x100_gdrp.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi

If you need an AEM Trial version, you will need to get connected with the Adobe Sales team [1].

You can also contact via phone number provided on the bottom of that page.

[1] Enterprise content management, ECM | Adobe Experience Manager  (Click on get started and fill the form)

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 10

AEM is an enterprise level software and not like Digial Media products like Photoshop. There is no free trail. You need to contact Adobe sales for information about how to get AEM.

Level 10

If you already have a license for any of the previous version of AEM, then you should be getting 6.1 jar for upgrade.

Level 1

smacdonald2008 wrote...

AEM is an enterprise level software and not like Digial Media products like Photoshop. There is no free trail. You need to contact Adobe sales for information about how to get AEM.

Thank you for the Information.

Administrator

I would recommend you to Fill the form by clicking on Request Demo:- Enterprise content management, ECM | Adobe Experience Manager

//In meanwhile I have asked Sham to help you if this bypass way still exists.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Hi Sham

Can you please provide me as well the trial version of JAR.

First Name: Riya
Last Name: Mattu
Company Name: Mindtree
Email:[Personal info removed by Mod, Please PM someone if you want to give them your email address]

Version:6.2
Quickstart JAR or WAR :cq-quickstart-6.2.0.jar

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi

If you need an AEM Trial version, you will need to get connected with the Adobe Sales team [1].

You can also contact via phone number provided on the bottom of that page.

[1] Enterprise content management, ECM | Adobe Experience Manager  (Click on get started and fill the form)

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

I requested a free trial version as I have a coding assignment from a potential employer (which means this is a corporate user of AEM) and received the following reply:

Thank you for your email. 

Access to an AEM trial license is provided to companies and individuals that are registered in the Adobe Solution Partner Program.  I do not show that your company is registered in our program.  If you believe this information to be incorrect, please provide your full company name.

More information about the Solution Partner Program can be found at this link - https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/home.html

If you are interested in registering in our program, please follow the steps below.

Registration Steps – Please do not use Internet Explorer to complete registration

Go to - https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/home.html

Click on Join Program at the top of the page

Scroll down and click on Get Adobe ID if you need one (or if you are not sure if you have one already) OR Start Registration if you know your Adobe ID.

Follow the steps to complete registration.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Nupur

Adobe SPP Management Team

Email - SPPHelp@adobe.com

ref:_00D30PSF._5001O1DOTo3:ref

What I need to know IMMEDIATELY is how certain individuals receive "bypass" privileges while I am treated differently?

I would recommend you to Fill the form by clicking on Request Demo:- Enterprise content management, ECM | Adobe Experience Manager

//In meanwhile I have asked Sham to help you if this bypass way still exists.

~kautuk

and this --

15. Re: AEM 6.1 free download
mohammadz37123226Level 1

Got 6.3 trial version. Thanks a lot.

Why does "mohammadz37123226" get a 6.3 trial version and I do not? I am a U.S. citizen attempting to get a job in the U.S. as a software developer for a  U.S. employer who has requested a sample of my code. I no longer work for an employer with AEM, but I have in the recent past. As any good developer, I want to test my software on the platform for which it was intended.

Also, I would like the name (from AEM Employees replying on this forum) of the top official at AEM with whom I may communicate. I want concrete evidence that this "bypass" is available to ALL developers regardless of race or religion. I want concrete evidence that AEM is abiding by ALL applicable U.S. Laws to make opportunities available to all U.S. citizens.

Administrator

Hi theresas8749903

Apologizes for the miscommunication.

SPPHelp team provides the access to the AEM trial only to the approved Solution Partner Program. You can get more details about it at https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/.

Only way to get AEM trial is by reaching-out to Sales team.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Hi Sham

Can you please provide me the JAR&WAR to use the 90 days trial version

First Name: Xiaoyi

Last Name: Zhu

Company Name: Capgemini China

Email : moss415@163.com

Version:6.2

Quickstart JAR or WAR :cq-quickstart-6.2.0.jar And cq-quickstart-6.2.0.war