Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 facing issue while starting bundle.

Level 3

In my AEM 6.1, I'm facing multiple issues with installing bundles:

1. *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1463944522439] GET /editor.html/content/test/index.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/adobe/cq/contentinsight/ProviderSettingsManager
    at org.apache.jsp.libs.cq.gui.components.authoring.pagestatus.pagestatus_jsp._jspService(pagestatus_jsp.java:313)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:725)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:502)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:449)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.callJsp(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:284)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.access$100(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:102)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory$JspScriptEngine.eval(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:536)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:361)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.eval(DefaultSlingScript.java:171)

2. Warning: 

*WARN* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1434512036632] GET > /content/geometrixx-media/en.html HTTP/1.1] > org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.RefreshStrategy This session has > been idle for 93 minutes and might be out of date. Consider using a > fresh session or explicitly refresh the session.

I installed aem 6.1 sp1 but no help. Is there any other missing requirement I need to install?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

The problem statement is different from what i had faced before.

This error is due to not setting the component path properly.I have corrected the paths and it's working fine.

Not sure whether this resolution works for your case.

Thanks,

Kishore

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

The problem statement is different from what i had faced before.

This error is due to not setting the component path properly.I have corrected the paths and it's working fine.

Not sure whether this resolution works for your case.

Thanks,

Kishore

Employee

Hi,

when you say installing bundles, it usually implies custom bundles and the error is thrown when the bundle is installed in Felix.

The above error is for an OOTB class and appears to be from when you load a page, is this correct? The class "com/adobe/cq/contentinsight/ProviderSettingsManager" is an adobe class, are you explicitly using this class?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 2

Hi Opkar,

I am getting the similar error. 

Error: 

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
 Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.cq.contentinsight.ProviderSettingsManager resolves to a package

I observe that the ProvideSettingsManager is an adobe provided class and I don't know why the felix container is not able to resolve its class. If you have resolved your issue please let me know so that It will help me debug my issue.

Thanks,

Deepak