Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 | EasticPath Integration Demo

Level 1

Hi,

Has someone successfully installed Elastic Path demo for AEM 6.1? The packages mentioned on "https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/deploy/ecommerce/elasticpath.html" are not available on Package Share.

I also had a look at the Elastic Path developer site. It mentions that EP API, EP Gemomerixxx Content and EP Commerce AMC Demo Spring 2015 packages are required for the demo installation. I could not find EP Commerce AMC Demo Spring 2015 package on the Package Share.

I think the information on this topic is scattered and ambiguous. If anyone has installed this demo successfully, request you to please provide the pointers to correct packages and steps to follow.

Thanks,

Navneet

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Navneet,

the "EP Commerce AEMC Demo" package has restricted access, so you would have to raise a daycare ticket to get it.

Regards,

Opkar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Navneet,

the "EP Commerce AEMC Demo" package has restricted access, so you would have to raise a daycare ticket to get it.

Regards,

Opkar

Level 1

Thanks Opkar. Will open a daycare ticket for this.

Strangely, I could see EP Commerce AMC Demo Spring 2015 package till last week.

Regards,

Navneet

Employee

Hi Navneet,

the package I saw was released on the 27th of July, so maybe it is a new version of the package?

Regards,

Opkar