Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 client context error while configuring Test and target

Level 2

Hi,

While configuring Test and target i have to include the client context to my site.

Now  I am getting below error in error.log. There are no issues in the functionality but i can see following lines in the error logs(user admin, local author environment(AEM6.1))

18.01.2016 09:36:47.107 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1453070207104] GET /etc/segmentation.segment.js HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension js, cannot render resource JcrNodeResource, type=rep:ACL, superType=null, path=/etc/segmentation/aam/rep:policy

18.01.2016 09:36:47.108 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1453070207104] GET /etc/segmentation.segment.js HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension js, cannot render resource JcrNodeResource, type=rep:ACL, superType=null, path=/etc/segmentation/rep:policy

I am not using AAM(adobe audience manager) so why it is trying to include that node?

Any help.

Amit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
  • Go to the home page of your site 
  • Change WCM mode to design mode and configure the Segment Path to the test and target segmentation path in your instance.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10
  • Go to the home page of your site 
  • Change WCM mode to design mode and configure the Segment Path to the test and target segmentation path in your instance.