Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.0 SVG in PDF generation

Former Community Member

I'm trying to add a SVG graph into a PDF file using the OOTB PDF generation of AEM, but it raises this exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/ElementTraversal

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.findClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:2297)

at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1519)

at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$400(BundleWiringImpl.java:77)

at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:1973)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGDOMImplementation.createDocument(SVGDOMImplementation.java:149)

at org.apache.fop.fo.extensions.svg.SVGDOMContentHandlerFactory$Handler.startElement(SVGDOMContentHandlerFactory.java:128)

at org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder$MainFOHandler.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:308)

at org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:171)

at org.apache.cocoon.xml.sax.AbstractSAXPipe.startElement(AbstractSAXPipe.java:97)

at com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.impl.rewriter.ServicesPingTransformer.startElement(ServicesPingTransformer.java:142)

at org.apache.cocoon.xml.sax.AbstractSAXPipe.startElement(AbstractSAXPipe.java:97)

at com.adobe.cq.media.publishing.dps.impl.rewriter.PathRewriterTransformer.startElement(PathRewriterTransformer.java:133)

at com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToXMLSAXHandler.closeStartTag(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToSAXHandler.flushPending(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToXMLSAXHandler.startElement(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToXMLSAXHandler.startElement(Unknown Source)

As I could see, the missing class is already defined in the bundle com.day.commons.osgi.wrapper.fop (the wrapper for apache FOP).

There are any kind of workaround to fix that?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

I think you would be better off posting this question to AEM Forms Forum. This forum has to do with questions about Adobe Digital Classroom.

Regards

Gary

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

I think you would be better off posting this question to AEM Forms Forum. This forum has to do with questions about Adobe Digital Classroom.

Regards

Gary