Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.0, Oak and Lucene indexation // Use of analyzer

Level 2

Hi,

Reading Oak documentation on Lucene (http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/query/lucene.html), i found out that uses of analyzers are not available on Oak version like 1.0 (so not available for AEM 6.0 right now).

I'm currently concerned by this because I wanted to use an analyzer to fix the following problem:

My customer want to make fulltext search as //*[jcr:contains(.,"*geo*")] would bring back nodes containing the word georges but also the word géographie.

Does anyone of you do have an idea of how I can do this without analyzer?

If I'm wrong about analyzer uses possibility on AEM 6, it would be better and I'd be glad to get the information.

In advance, thanks all

Cheers

Grégory Paillard

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

as you said, this isn't available on AEM 6.0 and Oak 1.0 yet. And I don't see also any possibility to implement it otherwise. Sorry.

If you want to have this only for fulltext support, you could setup a dedicated search engine like Solr.

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

as you said, this isn't available on AEM 6.0 and Oak 1.0 yet. And I don't see also any possibility to implement it otherwise. Sorry.

If you want to have this only for fulltext support, you could setup a dedicated search engine like Solr.

kind regards,
Jörg