Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Advantage csp to aem migration

Level 1

Hi Team,
Has anyone had any experience migrating a website based on Advantage CSP to AEM

Advantage CSP is an enterprise-class content services platform (CSP) designed for businesses of all sizes [1]. It combines features of two popular software categories:

• Digital experience management (DXM) - which focuses on creating and managing content for various digital channels like websites and mobile apps [1].
  • Enterprise content management (ECM) - which deals with storing, organizing, and retrieving all an organization's digital information [1].

Thanks,
JB

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@josbutler There is no OOTB configuration or migration steps moving any CMS into AEM. The steps are very generic in terms of Extraction(from CSP), Transformation(to AEM standard) and Loading(into AEM).

Please check the steps mentioned here by @EstebanBustamante , it should give an idea.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/migration-from-liferay-to-...

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@josbutler thanks for reaching Adobe Experience League community for AEM and posting your ask.. can you please refine your specific ask? Are seeking any technical guidance on a specific issue or a process?

Cc: @kautuk_sahni 

Level 1

Hi @Shashi_Mulugu ,
I am looking for details on Advantage CSP to AEM migration, I haven't seen any documents on the same. Just want to know anyone in the community has done this migration .

JB

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@josbutler There is no OOTB configuration or migration steps moving any CMS into AEM. The steps are very generic in terms of Extraction(from CSP), Transformation(to AEM standard) and Loading(into AEM).

Please check the steps mentioned here by @EstebanBustamante , it should give an idea.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/migration-from-liferay-to-...