Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe SaaS - Bulk Editor

Level 1

Hi guys!

Where can I find the Bulk Editor in Adobe SaaS CMS, as in AEM?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
6 Replies

Community Advisor
For Assets you can select the folder and export the metadata in csv format . After that you can make the edits and upload the same  by clicking create button and select  metadata option .
Himanshu Jain

Community Advisor

@Fernanda_M_Motta 

Bulk editor feature has been deprecated as per Adobe. Please check more details below. 

Siva_Sogalapalli_0-1679571308123.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/administering/operations/bulk-editor.h... 

And if you have a use case where you need to update the content in bulk, please share the details so we can share other options. 

@Himanshu_Jain , @Siva_Sogalapalli , thanks guys!

I need to update the TAGs (not product TAGs - the page TAGs), I used to export a list of tags on the Bulk Editor. I can follow the steps sent by @Himanshu_Jain to obtain this list, right?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Fernanda_M_Motta this is for assets only .

For page properties kindly refer https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/developing/extending-aem/bulk-editing....

Himanshu Jain

Level 1

Hi @Siva_Sogalapalli ,

Here is a use case for the bulk editor as requested:

Bulk Update of Text String – To include body text and Properties Elements

• As a digital marketer, I want to be able to search and replace on a given text string, and have it update across the site on a search-and-replace basis without having to manually update each reference
  • I should be able to define the scope of the search, so that only territories for which I have publishing responsibility will be replaced, upon instruction to do so.

Example:

• If I am responsible for European content only, I should be able to say, search and replace this term on all European sites only, BUT NOT Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore

• The scope of the search and replace should also include defined Page Properties elements - for example Page Title and SEO Meta Description.

Can you share a way to do this in AEM CaaS ?

Many Thanks.