Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Adobe Managed Services | ASRP Infrastructure

Level 4

My client is very interesting in using Adobe's AMS (instead of setting up their own servers) for hosting their website build on AEM and this website will attract quite a bit of UGC, a few q's

1. Does AMS support a MongoDB + Solr setup for UGC common store?
  2. Is ASRP internally setup with MongoDB + Solr setup? If not what does ASRP use internally?
  3. Does AMS provide a test instance of ASRP for development / testing purposes?

Any help is appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Naveen

1. Adobe Managed Services does not at this time support a local mongodb+solr storage for UGC. The only option for UGC in managed services is ASRP
  2. Yes, ASRP is implemented on mongdb+solr, very similarly to what we recommend for customers who want to set up MSRP
  3. A customer who purchase the AEM Communities Cloud Storage SKU, aka ASRP, typically receives 3 sets of keys to use in their assigned data center – one key each for dev, QA, and production. 

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Naveen

1. Adobe Managed Services does not at this time support a local mongodb+solr storage for UGC. The only option for UGC in managed services is ASRP
  2. Yes, ASRP is implemented on mongdb+solr, very similarly to what we recommend for customers who want to set up MSRP
  3. A customer who purchase the AEM Communities Cloud Storage SKU, aka ASRP, typically receives 3 sets of keys to use in their assigned data center – one key each for dev, QA, and production. 

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Think only the Adobe folks will be able to answer this given that the whole SRP concept has been introduced only in AEM 6.1

- Admin / Moderators / Top contributors, any thoughts?