Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Adobe LiveCycle Designer script to sum the values of table column.

Level 1

Hallo,

I am relatively new to Adobe LiveCycle Designer, i am trying to get the sum of a decimal field "Net Value" column, and outside the table in "Term of Payment" field i am doing some calculation where i am calculating the discount amount and the total amount that the user should pay.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-15 um 15.51.57.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-15 um 15.48.40.png

In this example i have 2 positions in the table, and in the initialize event of the "Net Value" subform, i am trying to sum the values of the "Net Value" column and assign it to a decimal field "decSkontoSum"  in the same subform, but unfortunately it assign just the first position value of the table as shown in the first screenshot.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-15 um 15.49.17.png

 In the Initialize even of the "Term of Payment" field  i am getting the value of the "decSkontoSum" and then do the calculations of the discount with it.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-15 um 15.54.09.png

 How to get the sum of the "Net Value" column i this case the sum of the two positions ? i have tried to use Sum function in the "calculate" event of "decSkontoSum" field but unfortunately it did not work.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Akadi-79,

I would urge to post your question here under Adobe LiveCycle [0] to get better & faster response.

[0]: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-livecycle/ct-p/adobe-livecycle-community

Regards,

Santosh

Level 1

Hi @SantoshSai ,

Unfortunately i did not see , where i can add a new post in the link you provided.

Regards,

Akadi