Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Adobe IMS Configurations page existing configurations

Level 7

Hi Team,

When I go to tools->Security -> Adobe IMS Configurations I can see below existing configurations which are under tagging under JWT Credentials deprecated 

JakeCham_0-1719470386165.png

will them be take care of Adobe or we have to do the migration to JWT to oAuth ?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JakeCham ,
JWT credentials, has been deprecated in favor of the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials.
New Service Account (JWT) credentials cannot be created on or after June 3, 2024, and existing JWT credentials will not work on or after Jan 27, 2025.

You will have to do migration for each JWT authentication to OAuth

You can follow below link for more details on it:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-65/content/security/jwt-credentials-de...

-Tarun

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@JakeCham 

We would have to do that manually.

One by one set-up OAuth in Adobe I/O and then update the related configs in:

• AEM
  • Other related applications

Aanchal Sikka

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JakeCham ,
JWT credentials, has been deprecated in favor of the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials.
New Service Account (JWT) credentials cannot be created on or after June 3, 2024, and existing JWT credentials will not work on or after Jan 27, 2025.

You will have to do migration for each JWT authentication to OAuth

You can follow below link for more details on it:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-65/content/security/jwt-credentials-de...

-Tarun

Administrator

@JakeCham Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you! 

Kautuk Sahni