Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Adding "Restriction" Permissions in code

Level 2

Hello, 

We are moving all of the permissions in to code and i am stuck with the syntax for Restriction node (for a deny to delete).. I have added below in /ui.apps/src/main/content/jcr_root/apps/website/config.stage/org.apache.sling.jcr.repoinit.RepositoryInitializer-custom.config:

create group stage-site-author
set ACL for  stage-site-author
allow jcr:versionManagement, jcr:modifyProperties, jcr:read, jcr:addChildNodes, jcr:lockManagement, jcr:nodeTypeManagement on /content/site/en/

end

But how to add the rep:glob="*/jcr:content*" as shown below.

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 2.36.30 PM.png

Appreciate your help on this.

Thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

JCR
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please check https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/repository-initialization.html

# empty rep:glob means "apply to this node but not its children" # (requires o.a.s.jcr.repoinit 1.1.8)

allow jcr:something on /jcr:content restriction(rep:glob)

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please check https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/repository-initialization.html

# empty rep:glob means "apply to this node but not its children" # (requires o.a.s.jcr.repoinit 1.1.8)

allow jcr:something on /jcr:content restriction(rep:glob)

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Thank you, i already saw this article but how can i apply it on a certain path rather the whole jcr:content? is it like this:

allow jcr:removeChildNodes, jcr:removeNode, jcr:addChildNodes, jcr:nodeTypeManagement on /content/we-retail/us/en/community restriction(rep:glob) 

@arunpatidar