Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Adding custom user properties

Level 4

Dear all,

I'm trying to add some custom user properties to record last login time and worng password attemps from custom login page.

These properties would be seen as readonly fileds like ID fields below, since the value is programmatically created and cannot be modified on UI.

If this is doable, could anyone tell me how to make this happen? 

YuSheng_0-1671003222123.png

Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @YuSheng 

You would have to overlay "/libs/granite/security/content/v2/usereditor/content/items/tabs/items/details/items/columns/items/col2/items/form/items" and append required items to it.

In the description you have mentioned custom login is used, so I guess you would be able to get details from the external system via API/Ajax.

Custom clientlibs can be added by overlaying /libs/granite/security/content/v2/usereditor/head/clientlibs

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @YuSheng 

You would have to overlay "/libs/granite/security/content/v2/usereditor/content/items/tabs/items/details/items/columns/items/col2/items/form/items" and append required items to it.

In the description you have mentioned custom login is used, so I guess you would be able to get details from the external system via API/Ajax.

Custom clientlibs can be added by overlaying /libs/granite/security/content/v2/usereditor/head/clientlibs

Aanchal Sikka

Level 4

Thank you @aanchal-sikka, I can not add properties!

Indeed custom login is already used and still on the way to get details from the page.