Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adding a Quick Action "show with Adobe Drive"

Level 2

Could it be possible to Define a Quick Action like "Show With AdobeDrive" (to access the original file) instead of "Download" (a yet a new local copy...)?

I want to use AEM DAM to rationalize the use and share of graphics data.

The Web tool to browse, search and find is very convivial and user friendly, but how to use the results to open the founded file in Photoshop or insert it as referenced link in Illustrator...

Many thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Feature requests like this should be filed through your support account. That's the best way for Adobe Engineering to understand the customer/business impact for new features. When doing so, feel free to reference CQ-10162, which is the internal issue number for this feature request.

Regards,
Justin

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Feature requests like this should be filed through your support account. That's the best way for Adobe Engineering to understand the customer/business impact for new features. When doing so, feel free to reference CQ-10162, which is the internal issue number for this feature request.

Regards,
Justin

Level 2

Hi, thanks for the answer, but if it is possible to find an asset in the DAM via AdobeDrive5 and show it in the DAM (eg in the web browser) via the local menu, I need to get the opposite.

The goal is to search/browse graphically the assets in the Web Browser and next, select and show it in the Finder/Explorer...At least in Bridge... to allow selecting the file and "drag and drop" from the Finder/Explorer window to the given application's window...