Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Add experience to project tiles programatically

Level 4

Hi Team,

Is there a way to Add experience to project tiles programatically in aem 6.5

TIA

Regards,

Manisha

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@manisha594391 

I don't think there's an API available to create a new tile similar to Projects API. You could simply use JCR API to add additional experience tile nodes under /content/projects/<your project>/jcr:content/dashboard/gadgets/experiences. Add a new node and following properties as below (using jcr api programmatically):

shelly-goel_0-1609804294796.png

AEM logic : /libs/cq/gui/components/projects/admin/dashboard/tiles/experiences/body/body.jsp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@manisha594391 

I don't think there's an API available to create a new tile similar to Projects API. You could simply use JCR API to add additional experience tile nodes under /content/projects/<your project>/jcr:content/dashboard/gadgets/experiences. Add a new node and following properties as below (using jcr api programmatically):

shelly-goel_0-1609804294796.png

AEM logic : /libs/cq/gui/components/projects/admin/dashboard/tiles/experiences/body/body.jsp

Community Advisor

@manisha594391 

Can you please elaborate more on this? 

Level 4
@Suraj_Kamdi I have a requirement, wherein I have to create project under </projects.html/content/projects> programmatically. Also instead of manually adding the experience get the experience added during the creation of project itself. We have project api via which the project and respective tiles could be created using custom template. However, I am looking for some help around creation of experience for this project programmatically