Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Add a custom rte plugin like styles dropdown

Community Advisor

Hello All,

I looked into Configure the Rich Text Editor  and  Configure the Rich Text Editor plug-ins to add custom styles to custom rte component. The change looks like below

1834637_pastedImage_3.png

The question is - Can I add a separate styles icon (with another symbol) so that I can show "styleA" and "styleB" over there instead of cluttering everything under the ootb 'styles' dropdown (S) ? Basically I want to keep style1, style2 style3 and so on, under ootb styles dropdown and separate out the styleA, styleB and so on, under separate icon dropdown.

So far I am just seeing available plugins that we can enable and add features. And for styles we can add any number of styles but cannot separate them. The plugins are based on unique ids it seems.

Please advise.

Using AEM 6.4.3.

Shubham

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

please check this, if helps

Second styles plugin for RTE Touch UI AEM 6.3

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Is there any way we can populate dynamically dropdown list in RTE?

Level 2

Hi @Shubham_borole , I am looking for same implementation. Want to separate out few styles to custom plugin. Trying with different approaches. couldn't get the custom plugin with dropdown like OOTB style plugin. could you please share the steps or snippet in overview. Thank you in advance.