Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

AD0-E104 Adobe Experience Manager Architect Certification Exam

Level 3

I recently gave and passed the new Adobe Experience Manager Architect Certification Exam (AD0-E104) and thought of sharing the new topics included in the exam.

The exam included the below new topics that were introduced through 6.0 to 6.5

Smart Tags and integration with Adobe Sensei

AMS Could Manager

New features in Translation integration

Experience fragments

Target integration

There are about 10 questions on above topics

Apart from these, below are the materials I have gone through before giving the exam

1. If you are a solution partner with Adobe, login too spp program and go through all the training videos, topics for AEM Architect training. This covers most of the new features with AEM - SPP

2. Go through GEMS sessions - AEM GEMS

3. Go through ASK the expert community sessions - AEM Ask the AEM Community Expert

4. The last and important one Prep Up for AEM 6 Architect Certification (9A0-385) Exam  . This has most of the topics covered and go through all the links, topics mentioned here. It almost covers topics of about 50 questions.

Thank you and Good luck.

6 Replies

Level 4

Hi Santhi,

Was there negative marking?

How many question were multi choice questions?

Was it too hard?

How deep knowledge is required with respect to dispatcher?

Thanks

Level 3

No Negative marking AFAIK

All the 60 questions are multiple choice questions

Not hard if you have gone through the topics I mentioned

The questions will appear easy if you got hands on with dispatcher and good to have

Thanks

Level 2

All questions are practical hands on based. One has to prepare with focus to get it through.

Dispatcher is a must I would say. Read through it deeply and understand, it will for sure help in certification and as well as in your actual project.

Level 1

@Santhi_Swaroop 

Congratulations on passing this exam. I am appearing for this exam next week. 

I have a few questions if you could answer: 

What is the passing percentage for this exam? 

does this exam cover deprecated features like assets offloading?

does this exam include questions on Enterprise diagrams or models? if yes, approx number of questions?

Thanks in advance