Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

ACS Commons Explain Query Tool, Help needed..403 Error when trying to execute the query

Level 4
Hello Team,

For some reason my previous question was not displaying in the forum correctly when I open the question. please apolgoize, I have to repost the question.

I downloaded the ACS commons tools package and installed in the CQ instance I am getting the issue below when trying to run the query. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

I ran the xpath query /jcr:root/home/users//element(*,rep:Token). I have tried some other queries also but the same issue.

1. Request URL:
  2. Request Method:

403 Forbidden
Can you please assist what additional steps I need to perform to get this queries running.

--CQ Voyager

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Can you try logging in as admin and see if the problem resolves (assuming this is on a lower level env, which it should be since you installed ACS Tools)

403 indicates you may have some login or permissing problems.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Can you please post the URL to the docs for this tool. It should be on the main page. 

Correct answer by
Level 2

Can you try logging in as admin and see if the problem resolves (assuming this is on a lower level env, which it should be since you installed ACS Tools)

403 indicates you may have some login or permissing problems.

Thanks

Level 4

David,

Thanks for your response. This is in the local AEM authoring instance and the URL http://localhost:4502/etc/acs-tools/explain-query.html. I'm logged in as administrator and I'm navigating from Tools->ACS AEM Tools->Explain Query.

When I initially load this http://localhost:4502/etc/acs-tools/explain-query.html, it executes some default query and it returns the response and show the results with Http status as 200. when I highlight one of the results and click on it and then try to run the Explain Query, I am seeing the 403 Error.

Initially loading the page.. with Http 200 status

1. Request URL:
  2. Request Method:
    GET
  3. Status Code:

200 OK

{"slowQueries":[{"duration":3427,"language":"JCR-SQL2","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"select * from [nt:unstructured] AS [projects] where ([projects].[sling:resourceType] = 'cq/gui/components/projects/admin/card/projectcontent') AND (ISDESCENDANTNODE([projects], [/content/projects]))"},{"duration":3416,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":12,"statement":"/jcr:root/home/users//element(*,rep:Token)"},{"duration":1840,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":11,"statement":"/jcr:root/home/users//element(*,rep:Token)"},{"duration":554,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":12,"statement":"SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE sling:resourceType = 'cq/reporting/components/reportpage' AND jcr:path like '/etc/reports/%'"},{"duration":552,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":11,"statement":"SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE sling:resourceType = 'cq/reporting/components/reportpage' AND jcr:path like '/etc/reports/%'"},{"duration":367,"language":"JCR-SQL2","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"SELECT * FROM [sling:chunks] "},{"duration":145,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"SELECT sling:vanityPath, sling:redirect, sling:redirectStatus FROM sling:VanityPath WHERE sling:vanityPath IS NOT NULL"},{"duration":55,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":5,"statement":"SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE sling:resourceType = 'cq/reporting/components/reportpage' AND jcr:path like '/etc/reports/%'"},{"duration":47,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"/jcr:root/content/dam//element(*, dam:Asset)[(@jcr:created > xs:dateTime('1970-01-01T00:00:01.291Z') and @jcr:created < xs:dateTime('2016-05-04T05:31:00.291Z'))]"},{"duration":46,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":6,"statement":"SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE sling:resourceType = 'cq/reporting/components/reportpage' AND jcr:path like '/etc/reports/%'"},{"duration":41,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"//element(*,slingevent:TimedEvent)[@slingevent:created < xs:dateTime('2016-05-03T12:45:32.334-05:00')] order by @slingevent:created ascending"},{"duration":33,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"//element(*,nt:file)[jcr:contains(., '.jar')]"},{"duration":28,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"/jcr:root/content/dam//element(*, dam:Asset)[(jcr:content/metadata/@prism:expirationDate > xs:dateTime('2016-05-03T05:00:00.000Z') and jcr:content/metadata/@prism:expirationDate < xs:dateTime('2016-05-04T05:30:59.076Z'))]"},{"duration":23,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"//element(*,cq:PollConfig)"},{"duration":21,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":5,"statement":"/jcr:root/home/users//element(*,rep:Token)"}],"popularQueries":[{"duration":0,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":22,"statement":"SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE sling:resourceType = 'cq/reporting/components/reportpage' AND jcr:path like '/etc/reports/%'"},{"duration":1,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":21,"statement":"/jcr:root/home/users//element(*,rep:Token)"},{"duration":0,"language":"JCR-SQL2","occurrenceCount":10,"statement":"SELECT * FROM [granite:InboxItem] AS s where assignee IS NOT NULL and status='ACTIVE' ORDER BY s.startTime DESC"},{"duration":1,"language":"JCR-SQL2","occurrenceCount":10,"statement":"select * from [nt:unstructured] AS [projects] where (([projects].[sling:resourceType] = 'cq/gui/components/projects/admin/card/projectcontent') AND (ISDESCENDANTNODE([projects], [/content/projects]))) AND ([projects].[active] = CAST('true' AS BOOLEAN))"},{"duration":0,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":7,"statement":"//element(*,nt:file)[jcr:contains(., '.jar')]"},{"duration":1,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":3,"statement":"SELECT * FROM cq:Console WHERE  jcr:path LIKE '/apps/%' ORDER BY sling:vanityOrder DESC"},{"duration":0,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":3,"statement":"SELECT * FROM cq:Console WHERE  jcr:path LIKE '/libs/%' ORDER BY sling:vanityOrder DESC"},{"duration":0,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":3,"statement":"SELECT * FROM cq:Console WHERE  jcr:path LIKE '/libs/foundation/components/primary/%' ORDER BY sling:vanityOrder DESC"},{"duration":0,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":3,"statement":"SELECT * FROM cq:Console WHERE  jcr:path LIKE '/apps/foundation/components/primary/%' ORDER BY sling:vanityOrder DESC"},{"duration":0,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":2,"statement":"/jcr:root//*[jcr:content/@cq:keywords]"},{"duration":0,"language":"JCR-SQL2","occurrenceCount":2,"statement":"SELECT * FROM [sling:chunks] "},{"duration":1,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":2,"statement":"/jcr:root/var/statistics/results//_x002e_stats"},{"duration":2,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"SELECT sling:alias FROM nt:base WHERE sling:alias IS NOT NULL"},{"duration":145,"language":"sql","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"SELECT sling:vanityPath, sling:redirect, sling:redirectStatus FROM sling:VanityPath WHERE sling:vanityPath IS NOT NULL"},{"duration":41,"language":"xpath","occurrenceCount":1,"statement":"//element(*,slingevent:TimedEvent)[@slingevent:created < xs:dateTime('2016-05-03T12:45:32.334-05:00')] order by @slingevent:created ascending"}]}