Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ACS AEM Tools - Explain Query

Level 4

Hello,

I am trying to use Explain Query tool from ACS AEM Tools on AEM 6 + SP3 but I have an exception when I try to browse /etc/acs-tools/explain-query.html

rg.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: An error occurred at line: 19 in the generated java file Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.acs.tools.util.AEMCapabilityHelper resolves to a package An error occurred at line: 25 in the jsp file: /apps/acs-tools/components/explain-query/content.jsp AEMCapabilityHelper cannot be resolved to a type 22: %><%@page session="false" 23:         import="com.adobe.acs.tools.util.AEMCapabilityHelper" %><% 24: 25:     final AEMCapabilityHelper aemCapabilityHelper = sling.getService(AEMCapabilityHelper.class); 26:     pageContext.setAttribute("isSupported", aemCapabilityHelper.isOak()); 27: 28: %><div ng-controller="MainCtrl"

Version of ACS AEM Tools installed: 0.0.22

Version of ACS AEM Commons installed: 2.1.0

Both bundles are active according to Felix Console.

Do you have any idea why?

Thank you,

Stefano

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

The problem was related do a bundle duplicated. ACS AEM Commons was both present as stand-alone with version 2.1.0 and as embedded dependency inside Tools with a prior version. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

The team for this tool asked if you could post this ACS AEM Tools question on Github directly. 

Correct answer by
Level 4

The problem was related do a bundle duplicated. ACS AEM Commons was both present as stand-alone with version 2.1.0 and as embedded dependency inside Tools with a prior version.