Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

acs-aem-commons-ui.apps:4.11.0 giving me CQBP-84 Critical Bugs during Cloud Manager code quality step

Level 7

hi folks,

I've recently started getting the above errors (though I haven't added any code!) with Cloud Manager. I assume that CM SonarQube has been updated ?   It is not so terrible for me in that I can override them. However it adds a manual step to the deployment that I don't want. Any suggestions ? Update my version of acs-aem-commons ? What version would I need?  thanks Fiona

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

We had the same problem, but then the Adobe team suggested us to ignore the errors until and unless it is very critical.

because those are warning and not breaking the deployment.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

We had the same problem, but then the Adobe team suggested us to ignore the errors until and unless it is very critical.

because those are warning and not breaking the deployment.

Level 7
Thanks! I asked the guy I am helping with the problem to use a more up-to-date ACS Commons (4.12.0) but he hasn't got back to me yet to say it made any difference.

Level 1

Hi @fionas76543059 how do you override the error if you dont mind sharing? Having the same issue as well. Thank you

Level 7
hi TriinityWizards. When I am deploying with Cloud Manager and it gets to the Code Scanning part, then there is Review Summary. When you open this, halfway down there is a button to override it. If you don't see this button, then maybe you have less permissions than I have with Cloud Manager ? Then you could ask your Adobe customer rep.