Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

ACL Permission

Level 4

Hi @All,

Can anyone please let me know how to give the specific permission in Apps via ACL?

Ex: apps/Project. and conf/template.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @imadullakhan!

Could you please elaborate and provide some additional details on what you are trying to achieve?

In general, you can set permissions on every path of the repository, including the /apps hierarchy.

Please keep in mind, that allowing public access to /apps is highly discouraged and in almost all cases not necessary for any valid use case that I have seen in my projects.

Happy to help if you are able to provide some additional details on your requirement.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @imadullakhan!

Could you please elaborate and provide some additional details on what you are trying to achieve?

In general, you can set permissions on every path of the repository, including the /apps hierarchy.

Please keep in mind, that allowing public access to /apps is highly discouraged and in almost all cases not necessary for any valid use case that I have seen in my projects.

Happy to help if you are able to provide some additional details on your requirement.

Level 4

Hi @markus_bulla_adobe,

Thank you for the response. I just wanted to give specific permission inside of apps. And that permission I gave via rep: readproperties, now it's working fine as expected.