Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Accessing i18n entries using angular JS.

Level 4

I have a login form. When I enter wrong credentials an error message pop's up which is coming from angular JS statically. How to access i18n entries for displaying error messages in different languages based on locale of the page using angular JS.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I don't think you can directly access those nodes values from frontend as they would be present inside /apps.

May be if you don't have many languages, you can expose this message in multiple languages via servlet. Which can be used to get the language specific message. 

Have you written custom authentication handler?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

To learn more about secure AEM web sites - see this Ask the Commuity experts session and sample Github code: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/secure_sites.html

Both the webinar and GitHub code can be found linked from the article. Justin talks about all the concepts you need to know. 

Level 10

Also - just confirmed  -- you’d use the OOTB QB i18n JS APis 

Administrator

I have asked asked internal expert to have a look at this.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 10

I don't think you can directly access those nodes values from frontend as they would be present inside /apps.

May be if you don't have many languages, you can expose this message in multiple languages via servlet. Which can be used to get the language specific message. 

Have you written custom authentication handler?