Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

abs_path requested

Level 1

Hello Everyone

I want to know why the error ("com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.link.LinkUtil abs_path requested") is getting logged in logs, while the page is loading fine.

Due to this error log the log size is increasing so much.

please let me know why it is coming and how can I remove this

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@deepankar2 

Are the logs similar to [Teaser v2] "abs_path requested" error is getting logged for link starting with " mailto: " in Call-...

Does your component have mail:to in links? If not, can you please check what component and link value is in there?

Evaluate the logic in LinkUtils against the link value.

The fix would need to be similar to Sites 21342 "abs_path requested" error is getting logged for link starting with " mailto: " in Call-... 

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@deepankar2 

The issue was reported and fixed by Apr 26 https://github.com/adobe/aem-core-wcm-components/pull/2737 

Requested you to please cross-check if you using the versions released after Apr 26

Aanchal Sikka

Level 1

Hi @aanchal-sikka 
We have updated the environments few hours ago but still this error is getting logged in logs.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@deepankar2 

Are the logs similar to [Teaser v2] "abs_path requested" error is getting logged for link starting with " mailto: " in Call-...

Does your component have mail:to in links? If not, can you please check what component and link value is in there?

Evaluate the logic in LinkUtils against the link value.

The fix would need to be similar to Sites 21342 "abs_path requested" error is getting logged for link starting with " mailto: " in Call-... 

Aanchal Sikka