Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

6.2 to 6.3 upgrade using fresh instance

Level 2

Hello,

I have a question - if anyone has done below?

Create fresh instances of 6.3 .. Deploy code and use package manager to migrate content .

Will this work? If not why? and what issues we might get into?

Thanks

Priya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Priya

You have to make sure your uber jar dependencies are properly added in your pom.xml. I would recommend you to create a new AEM project using Archetype 10/11 and add the project code to the same to avoid anykind of issues going further.

You can refer the answer from this question Re: Core Project has dependency on javax.inject [0,1) Bundles and imports not getting deployed

Thanks

Veena

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Priya

You have to make sure your uber jar dependencies are properly added in your pom.xml. I would recommend you to create a new AEM project using Archetype 10/11 and add the project code to the same to avoid anykind of issues going further.

You can refer the answer from this question Re: Core Project has dependency on javax.inject [0,1) Bundles and imports not getting deployed

Thanks

Veena