Expand my Community achievements bar.

403 in Integration With Adobe Launch with Adobe I/O

Level 1

Hello, I am attemping to integrate Adobe AEM with Adobe Launch via Adobe I/O.

I have followed the documentation and have gotten to the point where, after being provided with the Adobe I/O informations to complete my IMS Configuration, I am able to successfully retrieve the JWT, as shown in the picture.

aem_aarush_0-1602002411020.png

In order to do this, since our machines operate behind a proxy, I had to add a configuration under Apache HTTP  Components Proxy Configuration as illustrated below:

aem_aarush_1-1602228202480.png

Consequently, I have procedeed to create an Adobe Launch Configuration. I went in Tools>Cloud Services>Adobe Launch Configurations

I specified a name and the previous IMS Configuration, and was expecting to see some options populating the Company and Property fields, since I know that AEM should authenticate behind the scenes:

aem_aarush_2-1602002811484.png

Unfortunately, nothing happened. I went to check the logs to see what could have gone wrong and I found this error:

aem_aarush_3-1602002899620.png

The cause of the error seem to be that access to the requested resource is forbidden (status 403):

aem_aarush_4-1602002941835.png

Has anybody encountered this issue before and was able to solve it?
I am not currently able to pinpoint to a cause. Are there specific configurations on Adobe Launch that would allow access to AEM? Might the proxy be at fault for this?

Thank you for reading and my appreciation for any suggestion you might be able to provide,

Aarush.

0 Replies