Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

302 found error

Level 5

I am hitting an endpoint and getting the below error in the network tab. 

goyalkritika_0-1675835481439.png

Also, I'm getting 302 not found error for the resource.

goyalkritika_1-1675835522282.png

Can anyone clarify what exactly can be the issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @goyalkritika ,

I see the URLs do not have extension, so my understanding is you have set-up vanity/short URLs. Now, regarding the error, have you checked the error logs, you should find something over there. 404 means you do not have access so if you are using any system user within your service implementation/Sling Model class, just make sure the system user has the right access.

If this does not resolve your issue, then I need some more information like what custom configurations, redirects, etc you have done along with logs.

Thanks,

Ritesh Mittal

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@goyalkritika  from the screenshot i see that their is some custom logic that you have written to read the query params. Can you check if your logic is correct and their is not redirects happening

I totally see that this issue is because of your custom code. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @goyalkritika ,

I see the URLs do not have extension, so my understanding is you have set-up vanity/short URLs. Now, regarding the error, have you checked the error logs, you should find something over there. 404 means you do not have access so if you are using any system user within your service implementation/Sling Model class, just make sure the system user has the right access.

If this does not resolve your issue, then I need some more information like what custom configurations, redirects, etc you have done along with logs.

Thanks,

Ritesh Mittal