Expand my Community achievements bar.

2021 AEM / Adobe Experience Cloud-Related Conference Schedule | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

2021 AEM / Adobe Experience Cloud-Related Conference Schedule by jetteroheller

Abstract

Here is the conference schedule for 2021 of AEM and Adobe Experience Cloud related conferences – both online and in-person – that I’m aware of that will be happening this year.

Given that so many conferences had to move entirely online over the past year, I’m sure I’m not the only one that is seriously missing the buzz, the networking possibilities, and the excitement of new releases that one can get only from a big conference. It’s unlikely that anything we’ll go to online this year will capture the magic of a good-quality, in-person conference like the Adobe Summit, but we’ll make up for that this year with the fact that so many of these conferences are free or low-cost – so I’m looking to attend as many as possible!

NOTE: If you have any events, conferences or even relevent technical meet-ups for AEM professionals, please let me know and I’ll add them here!

Read Full Blog

2021 AEM / Adobe Experience Cloud-Related Conference Schedule

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies