Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Java heap space error - Since activating the analytics function on my DPS App I can no longer upload to Apple. When using the application loader my .ipa files get a java heap space error message.

Level 1

Java heap space error 

Since activating the analytics function on my DPS App I can no longer upload to Apple. When using the application loader my .ipa files get a java heap space error message.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-26-at-11.57.39-am.jpg

It is not a message I have seen before - could activating the analytics cause this?

5 Replies

Employee

Hello,

Try rebuilding the App in Apps portal, re-download and sign it. This should fix the issue. Also try re-installing Application Loader.

However if you still encounter same error then contact Adobe Experience Manage Mobile (previously DPS 2015). You can locate contact information at bottom middle after logging into https://aemmobile.com.

Along with unsigned and signed IPA (can use file sharing site like Dropbox or WeTransfer), and Application Loader version.

Vinod Tanwar

Level 1

Thank you Vinod - An application Loader install worked.

Level 1

We have the same java heap space error even after we re-downloaded and signed the binary, and reinstalled Application Loader....

Level 2

We had success with it after installing Application Loader in OS X El Capitan as it wasn't working for us in Mountain Lion.