Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

iTunes Subscription Order

Level 2

We offer 4 different iTunes subscription terms - 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year. In the "Purchase Subscription" dialogue page the order they appear in is very odd - it seems to be descending in the order we created them with Apple. At the top is 6 month, then 3 month, 1 year and 1 month. (we created the 6 month most recently, the 3 month before that etc.)

It's not very logical to the user and I know certain departments here will find this unacceptable. Any way to resolve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi James,

There's definitely a bug here that will be fixed in the release due in about four weeks. We should be presenting the list in the order the entitlement system gives it to us and currently we aren't.

Separate from that is whether the entitlement system actually provides a way to order the items in the portal. It doesn't appear to at the moment I'll talk to the entitlement team about whether that's something that can be added.

Neil

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi James,

There's definitely a bug here that will be fixed in the release due in about four weeks. We should be presenting the list in the order the entitlement system gives it to us and currently we aren't.

Separate from that is whether the entitlement system actually provides a way to order the items in the portal. It doesn't appear to at the moment I'll talk to the entitlement team about whether that's something that can be added.

Neil