Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to build and deploy AEM app

Level 2

Hi All,

I have created similar app on my local instance using this article "Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating Enterprise Mobile Applications for Adobe Experience Manager...  and can build also for deploying on AEM instance using maven command Can some one help me how I can deploy this on Device.

7 Replies

Level 2

Capture.PNG

When I am trying to build my code using these configurations,  what should I have to enter as phonegapbuildid and password? I am trying to add my phonegap account username and password, but its giving me below error when I am clicking on test phonegap build credentials. Capture.PNG

Level 8

This should be the same Adobe ID account that you use to login to Adobe PhoneGap Build (https://build.phonegap.com)

Level 2

I tried with the same account details , but I am getting connection is not established error.

Employee Advisor

I tested this and it works fine for me. Are you sure you don't have a keyboard language issue or some password manager interfering?

Can you test in a different browser maybe?

Level 8

Can you check the log files to see if there is an indication as to the problem?

If you check the access.log and error.log files immediately after you test the connection they usually provide some good info on what went wrong.

Log files are located in the crx-quickstart/logs folder.

Level 2

Working now. Need proxy for me because of firewall issue.